Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Location of building determined where pro-russians are sleeping in Slovyansk & firefight between them

This video shows some soldiers leaving their dwelling place and then ending up in a firefight with their own people.



Based on the landmarks I have been able to determine the house were they are staying.




The arrow show the route the men were walking in the video. A, B and C are corresponding buildings.



And concerning the firefight:










Also see the updated interactive map of Sloviansk.

3 comments:

Do you appreciate this and other articles? Do you think it is important that this information is published?
I'm not working for a newspaper or magazine. If you sponsor me, you help me to keep this blog up and running.
See the Paypal Donate-button in the top right side of this blog or subscribe in the About-me-section.

Blog Archive