Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Geolocation of attack on Brick yard within perimeter of Slovyansk on 17-5-2014

Report of a battle of the Ukrainian army on 16th and 17th of May in Slovyansk. Claims of more than 100 casualties at rebel side.



The numbers might be exaggerated.
The geolocation can be found here:


This is the view on the brickyard:


This is the first evidence I have seen of the Ukrainian army having entered the perimeter of the city.

UPDATE 25-5
Here is a video with the view through a thermal camera in a BTR:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you appreciate this and other articles? Do you think it is important that this information is published?
I'm not working for a newspaper or magazine. If you sponsor me, you help me to keep this blog up and running.
See the Paypal Donate-button in the top right side of this blog or subscribe in the About-me-section.

Blog Archive