Saturday, May 17, 2014

What ID-man was saying into the camera.

A copy of the video with ID-man with subtitles appeared on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw7XECNEaGI


This is what he was saying:

"I am an assistant of the local Mariupol deputy. I was walking with bare hands, completely unarmed."


"It's Victory Day today. And it's my personal celebration since one of my grandfathers perished (during WWII)."



With other words: As can be seen in the earlier videos, this man was deliberately looking for a confrontation with the soldiers. He got a warning shot and got some minor scratches from shards. Now he pretends as if he was arbitrarily shot at while just walking down the street.
It means he is deliberately looking to discredit the Ukrainian army. He is acting and dramatizing. He is a provocateur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you appreciate this and other articles? Do you think it is important that this information is published?
I'm not working for a newspaper or magazine. If you sponsor me, you help me to keep this blog up and running.
See the Paypal Donate-button in the top right side of this blog or subscribe in the About-me-section.

Blog Archive