Here are some suggestion that Ukraine (and it's partners) in my opinion IMMEDIATELY have to do to enhance the situation:
- ARREST Major General Vyaznikov (currently Lentsov) who is on the Ukrainian side of the frontline now in Soledar. He controls and orders the Russian forces in Donbas. See this blog.
Or AT LEAST evict him.
- CLEANSE OSCE. EXPEL ALL Russian and Serbian citizens working for OSCE SMM. See this blog.
- PURGE their own military ranks. Their is no time for nuances and negotiations anymore. You are either working FOR the freedom and independence of Ukraine or AGAINST.
- Fire commanders who have proven to be incapable of defending the country properly.
- There should be a serious cyber attack on the Russian Troll centre in St. Petersburg putting them out for months, since this is heart of online Russian Propaganda defense.
If you have more suggestion, let me know. I may add them.
On the long term:
- Ukraine has to RELENTLESSLY fight against corruption. Ukrainian citizens should STOP accepting corruption. Change has to start somewhere and if YOU are reading this, YOU are the one who can change your country.
- The system where oligarchs have all the money and all the power should change. This automatically leads to corruption. Power (and money) should more evenly be distributed among capable people who are democratically chosen. This means Poroshenko will have to work AGAINST his own financial gain in the interest of his country and Ukraine's people.