Sunday, February 8, 2015

Kenneth Roth from HRW falls for Russian propaganda

This tweet:



from the big boss at HRW:


Links to this article on Newsweek:



It quotes HRW like this:



But this article by Julia Davis shows that Newsweek had fallen prey to Russian Propaganda:



This shows that HRW is not even cross-checking it's sources before making such huge allegations:

Since Kenneth Roth publicly accuses Ukraine, he also needs to publicly correct and apologize for this mistake.


UPDATE 9-2
Kenneth finally deleted his tweet. BUT THIS IS NOT ENOUGH!! When it gets retweeted 328 times you send a message out to the world. If then after 2 days you delete the tweet, the message has STILL COME ACROSS. I can delete ALL my tweets after two days and I am still communicating.

Kenneth needs to send a CORRECTION and an APOLOGY, because right now his followers are STILL MISINFORMED!!

We are waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you appreciate this and other articles? Do you think it is important that this information is published?
I'm not working for a newspaper or magazine. If you sponsor me, you help me to keep this blog up and running.
See the Paypal Donate-button in the top right side of this blog or subscribe in the About-me-section.

Blog Archive